I own bank "Les parts sociales" - membership parts. How should they be reported?

Les parts sociales are shares of bank capital that account holders may own like shares of any other company.

Share ownership does not need to be reported.

Passive income received from those shares should be reported as foreign qualified dividends.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us