Do I have to provide you my non-U.S. bank account details?

If you would like us to prepare either

  • FinCEN Form 114 (FBAR)
  • Form 8938

then you have to list your foreign financial account details (such as bank accounts) on the Non-US Financial Accounts tab.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us